If you are after expert same-day emergency dental treatment in Bramhall, you’ve come to the right place. Give us a call on 0161 768 2029
What is regarded as a Dental Emergency?
It’s crucial to understand what types of dental pains require emergency dental treatment, this way you ensure yourself, friends and family from avoiding any unnecessary journeys to the emergency room. Dental accidents can happen all the time, you might have recently got a filling done and one way or another it might have caused swelling or might indicate an infection to the tooth or gums. You might have cracked a tooth, due to biting down on hard foods, physical sports such as rugby or martial arts. Accidents like these might call for the help of your local emergency dentist Bramhall. Below is a list of dental emergencies
- Severe bleeding after a tooth has been pulled out or extracted
- Adult teeth or a permanent tooth being knocked out
- Unbearable toothache
- Swelling that may indicate an infected tooth or gums
- Swelling of the mouth or face that doesn’t seem to be getting any better
- Oral pain that cannot be controlled with over the counter pain killers
Steps to take if you knocked out your tooth?
Make sure to contact your local emergency Bramhall dentist as soon as possible as it’s very likely that we can return it back into its original socket. Make sure you take immediate action as you don’t want to wait around, the sooner you contact the dentist the best chance you have of saving that tooth. Below are the steps that you need to take
- Locate the broke tooth
- clean off any dirt or contaminations on the tooth
- Hold it by the crown and try to put it back into position, this should only be one for adult teeth, NOT for baby teeth
- Bite down on a tissue or something similar (handkerchief) to hold the tooth in place
- Call 0161 768 2029 and mention that its a dental emergency that requires attention
Infections, abscesses or swellings
Usually, swelling is caused by an infection which might be a slight infection in your teeth or gum tissue, or there might be a more dangerous large abscess that has to be immediately drained. If you feel a swelling that is quite tender and warm to the touch, call our emergency helpline immediately and come in so that you can be accurately diagnosed. Our experts will check your teeth and gums thoroughly and apply the appropriate treatment or prescribe the necessary medication.
How we help with your dental pain
Our team of experienced Bramhall dental professionals is there to carry out all our emergency dental care procedures. Our emergency appointment helpline is there to make it simple for you to book an emergency appointment. Place a call on 0161 768 2029 for out of hours call. Alternatively, feel free to walk into the practice and we will aim to get to you as soon as possible.
We aim to treat everyone who is experiencing emergency dental issues. It is not necessary for you to be an existing patient at our practice to book an appointment. Our goal is to make our dental care outstanding
Emergency dentist Bramhal price
Dental emergency appointments will cost you £25 per appointment. To book the earliest slot available give us a call on 0161 768 2029.
Other areas we service
Below are nearby areas that we can provide our emergency dental treatments to
- emergency dentist Bramhall
- Emergency dentist Urmston
- Emergency dentist Scunthrope
- Emergency dentist Eccles
Need immediate Emergency dental treatment?
If the pain is unbearable we suggest calling your local Bramhall dentist on 0161 768 2029, that we can help find a time during the day that you can come in for your treatment.